Mission Support System’s Documentation¶
We refactored this software for consistent nameings.
The UI mss was renamed to msui
User configuration msui_settings.json former mss_settings.json is stored in ~/.config/msui
the wms server configuration is renamed to mswms_settings.py
Further changes: 7.0.0
Please read the reference documentation
Rautenhaus, M., Bauer, G., and Doernbrack, A.: A web service based tool to plan atmospheric research flights, Geosci. Model Dev., 5, 55-71, doi:10.5194/gmd-5-55-2012, 2012.
and the paper’s Supplement (which includes a tutorial) before using the application. The documents are available at:
For copyright information, please see the files NOTICE and LICENSE.
Please add the following acknowledgement and cite to your publications:
The authors gratefully acknowledge the use of the MSS flight planning software (Rautenhaus, 2012; MSS development was partially funded by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG, German Research Foundation) project no. UN 311/3-1)“.
Thank you very much.
- msui (Mission Support User Interface)
- Automation using the WMS API
- MSUI plugins
- NAVAID Plugin for exporting and importing flight path data
- mswms/wms - A OGC Web Map Server
- WMS Server Deployment
- Standalone server setup
- MSColab - A Flight Path Collaboration Platform
- A user guide for tool chain of automated tutorials for the MSUI user interface
- Tutorial Videos
- Plot Gallery